Satu klik umpama sesuap nasi

mardi 18 janvier 2011

The heartthrobs

How soo carefree your life is. You sleep, eat, play, have sex, sleep, eat, play, have sex, and repeat that all over again.

In your world there are no problems, no job-hunting, no money, no commitments, it’s okay for you to just laying around and be handsome and clumsy. And there’s always gonna be food for you.

In your world there’s no social classes, no degrees, no best school, no what’s-your-family-background –like, no salary range, no hottest and expensive clothes, no designer shoes, no luxurious cars, no latest tv trend.

No backstabbing, no heartbreaks, no betrayal, no lies, no confessions, no denial. 



But in my world… =(



But you totally understand that.

Thanks for always being there, for the shoulders for me to cry on (literally), for you to always listen and just be silent to my grumbles, for the companion, for laying down closely beside me when I’m watching tv, for licking my fingers, ears and nose when I’m at least expecting it, for touching my face so softly while looking to my eyes that I could cry, for making me smile for no reason all the times. =’]



 
=']

 


  Ya, ini baru benar cinta mati gue.

1 patah perkataan:

Unknown a dit…

aww..
love. :)
i dont have cats, but once i get my own house, i plan to have four of them.

skrg ta boleh. my mum allergic. teehee~